The forum staff is a team of Ultimate Bass members that have chosen to help out the site by moderating the Bass Fishing Reports Forums. Ultimate Bass has a growing community and there are times when a post is in need of editing or needs to be moved to an appropriate forum to receive the attention it deserves. The forum moderators are effective in the job that they do and we couldn’t have the great site that we do without them.
The goal of Ultimate Bass is to increase the knowledge of it’s visitors. A number of those visitors come to the forums daily to see what the new topic of discussion is, to learn about bass fishing and to get the latest bass fishing reports for their local lakes and rivers. Ultimate Bass maintains a friendly and family orientated forum where even beginners can visit and feel at home.
At this time we are considering the following positions:
Forum Moderator– this position requires the staff member to be an active part of the Ultimate Bass Fishing Community and to take a positive roll in forming conversation with other members, to make decisions about posts that have been made and to think of the member and the goals of the site before he acts. You will need to be a good decision maker as well as be able to operate independently once fully trained. Self motivation goes a long way in the position. You will be given responsibilities and will be expected to perform to the best of your ability.
Some of the other things that are taken into consideration when you apply for this position are your status on other forums, your consitancy when posting as well as your overall personallity on our site.
Positions Available (0) Listed October 06, 2005
If you feel that you are right for this position please fill out the Staff Position Application located in the menu to the left.
About The Author
• Social Media Marketing
• Marketing Strategy
• Customer Service
• Sales Management
• Marketing Communications
1998-2015 Owner, UltimateBass.com
• Developed a concept into a thriving, content rich online community which receives and average of 10,500 page views by 1800 visitors every day.
• Secure advertising clients through maintaining active relationships, identifying target markets, and instituting marketing campaigns that increase our client’s ROI.
• Organize, schedule, mentor and support 87 volunteer staff.
1998-1999 Accounting Technician, Barksdale Air Force Base Non
• Maintained daily banking transactions for 12 individual subsidiaries.
• Effectively balanced general ledger postings each month.
• Cross trained in payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable to facilitate flawless delivery of daily duties.
• Served as liaison between subsidiaries and accounting office.
1994-2000 Owner, Team Bass
• Promoted the concept of team tournaments, with multiple divisions to include a women‘s division.
• Designed productive schedule and managed up to 50 events per year. With 180 members in 2000, and average of 120 participants and numerous spectators per weekend event.
• Public speaking while conducting morning meetings, and safety briefings. Produced monthly newsletter.
• Procured local and national sponsors, maintained customer relations, accounts payable, receivable, and daily deposits.
1992-1996 Owner, Cork’s Custom Crawlers
• Marketed product to target audience, maintained full line of product in nine N. California retail stores, track/order supplies, responsible for accounts payable and receivable.
BassLife Associates, Inc. - Board Member Since 2011
Phi Theta Kappa / Alumni
FIELD OF STUDY
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Information Technology
• Web Design