- 5 Crucial Boat Maintenance Tips You Must Know
- What to Bring On a Kayak Trip with Kids
- Benefits of Choosing a Sit On Top Kayak
- A Parent’s Guide to Choosing a Rod for Kids
- Ten Useful Guidelines For Fishing with Children
- It’s Not Just About Getting On the Water. Boats Need Maintenance. Here Is How To Maintain Your Boat.
- A Bite is a Bite
- Japanese Angler Aoki Retires From Bassmaster Elite Series
- B.A.S.S. Announces 2023 Opens Schedule
- Mississippi’s Herring Claims Overall Title At 2022 Bassmaster High School Combine
Category: Beginning Bass Fishing
Beginner's AreaOne of the most requested topics here on Ultimate Bass is what to do if you are just beginning bass fishing. We have put together some articles and some great pages for the bass fishing beginner. Check them out and feel free to comment or if you learn something here write an article about it and submit it to us and we will publish it.The beginner's area will help you with tying knots and tips on how to set up a Carolina rig as well as a texas rig. You will also find tips and techniques here for the beginner.Beginner's bass fishing is an important area to cover. I hope that we have been able to help you out as a beginner and hope that you will return for more beginners tips and articles soon.You will see that we are by far not the publishers from any of the top bass fishing magazines but the tips and techniques that we write about are from real bass fishing experience and are as down to earth as possible. You will find the beginner's area changing often too, adding new tips and articles. We hope you enjoy…If you are a writer and would like to have your bass fishing articles published feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to review them and add those that are suitable for our site. Please make sure that any articles that are submitted are fully edited. Be sure to have all crediting information and a contact email address included with your submission. At this time we will only accept bass fishing articles.