Bass Fishing Scramble 2

Started by Kal-Kevin, December 11, 2005, 12:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishaholic

CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...CLUE...clue...HELP

Lipripper

Fish that was a moth full of Clues but didn't help me on bit  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~beer~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

CouchTater

Ok guys, here comes another clue...It is in the form of a question.

"What happens when you stir these insects up?"

Tater
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Fishaholic

depends...would those insects be HORNETS?

Creel Limit Zero

Certainly sounds like Swarm to me. 

Creel Limit Zero

Creel Limit Zero

Swarm Pheromone Lure  one of those things?  Need another word though. 

Fishaholic

IDEA
HORNETS
PRISM
FISHING
SHOWN

OK Creel and Lip...here's some words I got out of it...see what you can do with it

Lipripper

Well we do know that HEAD is part of one word and
STINGER is in ther too  :roll2: :roll2:

CouchTater

Here is what we know so far...

HEAD is a part of one word.

Im going to tell a story, the scramble words ARE in the story.  Im not including the spelling though, look over what everyone has put so far.  Then go back to the story to figure the rest out...

I was walking down this trail to get to my favorite fishing hole.  I stepped off a rock face and hit a hornet nest with my foot.  The sworming hornets stung me on my head, although it made my head spin, I was still able to fish.

Another clue...

All scramble words are the last two sentences of the story...two words are actually together in one sentence.

@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Fishaholic

I

SWORM
HORNETS
HEADSPIN
FISHING

OK now I come up with this and one letter left over  :roll2:

CouchTater

Do some rearranging then you will have it... 
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Fishaholic

SWORM
HORNETS
FISHHEAD
SPIN :roll2:ING

Creel Limit Zero

I'm thinking face has to be in there, because he says "he steps off of a rock face and hit a hornets nest."  I would think you would just say stepped off a rock and hit a hornets nest. 

Creel Limit Zero

Guess not, there is no "C"   lo

Creel Limit Zero

I'm liking these clues, wish I could figure it out.  I've gotta run out of here though, if it's still here in the morning, I'll get it.   ~shade

Lipripper

Fish is that it
SWARM HORNETS SPINNING FISHHEAD  :roll2: :roll2:

Lipripper

Or
SWARMING  HORNETS FISHHEAD SPIN  :roll2: :roll2:

Lipripper

Well time for me ro get out of here too so me will check back in when me get home to see if Fish got it yet  :roll2: :roll2:

Lipripper

Fishaholic

I dunno...where's tater when you need him  ~roflmao

Lipripper

Me don't know either he might drop by later on when eye'm not here go tto go to work in the morning for about 3 hours but hey at almost $40 an houre right befor Christmas why not.

Fishaholic

yeah...you're luck to be workin...wish I was. :'(

Lipripper

Fish I know I'm lucky to be working and I don't get over time very often. Want me to start drumming up some more busness for ya'llĀ  ;D

Fishaholic

You mean you stopped???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking: