SORRY

Started by greg hall, May 16, 2010, 09:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg hall

SORRY I SHARED

Nitroman1

Very cool video!  ~c~  However, please be careful cause you're pushing your luck to the limit!  ~b~
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

Sam I am

In an effort to be a better person I will erase my childish comments  ~shade

Sam I am

~cf

greg hall

THANKS ERIC YOU MADE ANOTHER FRIEND

flying wasp

i would still like to see the video.
Team Outcast Member
Zipper Worm Company Pro Staff,St. Croix Pro Staff,
Gamma Fishing Line Pro Staff

-Shawn-

Sam I am

Quote from: greg hall on May 17, 2010, 08:14:15 AM
THANKS ERIC YOU MADE ANOTHER FRIEND

I apologize for breaking off like a butt... but I would seriously hate to see something happen to anyone, you, an especially your kids. As I responded to your IM, we just can't see what is on the bottom.. that area has strong current flow after rains. Naturally things get sucked out of there, and where it lands is anyones guess. If you hit a log at 50mph, its going to have brutual force. The pictures I took of Walt and Willie were more then enough to wake me up. I am sure I am not the only local that would hate to hear of that happening again.

fishmagnet

i couldnt see the video cause my flash player is out of date.i am guessing that it was footage of some one blasting in or out of the quarry.just want to put it out there that it is possible to get in there at low tide at idle speed.i have a 18'6" nitro z-7 and do it often. and on this past sunday a larger (maybe 20' stratos ) followed me out.we rubbed bottom a bit in spotts but no damage done cause we where going slow.it sucks that some feel they need to blast in and out of there because the cannal holds nice fish too but i am scarred to fish it due to the guys running through.i am not calling anyone out or trying to bash people for what they do but dont use the excuse that you need to be on plane to get in there because that is not true. DNR will make it 6mph but not till after someone gets killed. hope it isnt any of us or friends and family.for the record i dont think i am any better then the next guy,i hit the fence post on the way in. i was between shutting down the big motor and dropping the bow mount right before the the fence .the in coming tide pushed me right on it ,allmost did a face dive right off the bow. was lucky only a few small scratches on the very bottom of the hull.on a positive side we caught a buch of fish. 1  over 5lbs  2 about 3lbs and a handful of 2lbers.good luck guys and be SAFE!!!

greg hall

Wrong fishmagnet nothing like that at all. Some comments were made that was resolved in PM.

fishmagnet

That's cool Greg I wasn't targeting you just putting it out there. I had 3 teeth pulled today , the pain pills got me way off anyway.Lol