DEPLOYING TO IRAQ THEN PCSING TO KOREA, I WOULD LOVE TO GO BASS FISHING

Started by JONES112B, April 30, 2010, 10:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JONES112B

I WILL BE BACK HOME IN MARYLAND FROM 25 MAY 10 - 7 JUNE 10 VISITING FAMILY BEFORE DEPLOYING TO IRAQ THEN HEADING TO KOREA SHORTLY AFTER THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO GO BASS FISHING SOMEWHERE IN SOUTHERN MD... IF ANYONE COULD SPARE A WEEK DAY OR WEEKEND DAY TO TAKE ME OUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I HAVE ALL MY TACKLE JUST LOOKING TO GET OUT ON THE WATER BEFORE HEADING TO IRAQ. IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT . I WOULD BE MORE THEN WILLING TO PAY FOR GAS. THANKS IN ADVANCE

TIGHT LINES GUYS!

JONES112B

111 Views and no takers WOW! O well guys enjoy your summer of bass fishing catch one for me!

NitroBoy8

I know there has to be a few guys willing to take you out on here. I would love to, only problem is i cannot even afford to take myself out at the moment ( need work done to my boat). If something changes i will let you know! Good luck! And i will be in touch!

BAYFEVER22

i'm south of you near williamsburg va.  if you can make it down this way give me a call.    jerry ~cf

CharlieD

Just saw this- If you want to go out on the Upper Bay this week give me a call- Planning on going Wednesday on the Flats area. We will be launching out of Havre De Grace. My cell is 410-533-7032.

Charlie

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

JONES112B

thanks to everyone that responded, charlie i think thats a lil to far for me but thanks for the invitation

CharlieD

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

Holden

Sent you an email about a week ago and never got a response!
Holden Roberts - 2007 BassTracker ProTeam 175 - MD State Team - 08 Potomac Rally Champion - BCS Customs Jr. Pro Staff
http://www.citrusstick.com
http://www.bigsowbaits.com

JONES112B

My bad Holden, saw the message and completely forgot to respond, whenever you would be willing to take me out that would be great, just give me a time and a place, and I will come running! Thanks for the chance to get out on the water. I appreciate it