Quarry at night!

Started by greg hall, April 30, 2010, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg hall

If you guys dont like comming in & out of the quarry do it at night in the dark ! :shocking:,ripped them pretty good! didnt want to leave.

basspro15

Gregg you fished the quarry @ mariner point @ nite?  I was there from 3p-about 730p on friday and only managed 1. does the ramp stay open all nite?

greg hall

Yep I fished from 6:30 till 9pm got 7 my boy got two 3 would have kept.

basspro15

thanx for the info gregg! Im kinda new to the quarry. Just started fishing it this season.  I have heard that its pretty good in there? I havent done great but 1 thing I can say is that I havent been skunked either!!

Nitroman1

You should have fished the big fish TX Thursday.  ~b~ Only 1 fish was brought to the scales, a 2 lb something won $150  ~gf
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

greg hall

One fish??? thats crazy

Nitroman1

Quote from: greg hall on May 01, 2010, 09:23:38 PM
One fish??? thats crazy

Yup, I agree, but it was a tough bite! ~b~  Winning fish came from the quarry though!  ~gf
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

greg hall

Its really hard to get bit in there when they are spawning & water is very clear.Last time I was in there looking around 3 & 4 pounders just loating in the laydowns not interested in eating,tons of fish in there!

basspro15

I fished the quarry tonite. launched @ 4p stayed out till 8. Only managed 1 :( Onn the way out I was talkn to some guys that said they
caught 5 in 45 min. The biggest being 5lbs.  I must be doing something wrong

greg hall

you also cant believe everything ur told.not saying it wasnt true.

basspro15

greg hall

When a tourenment fisherman says he just caught a few small ones or nah  nothing,most of the time he's hammereing them LOL!

basspro15

LOL! I wish that was the case with me!