Flats yesterday

Started by dale0217, April 25, 2010, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale0217

Well it was my first time on the flats this year. I was fishing ABA district 9 out of the north east. i ended up catching 8 keeper fish and winning the event with a bag of 17.96. My big fish of the day was 4.88

I caught these fish in marinias fishing the emergant grass just off the poles with a Zoom trick worm.

dale

Speedmunkee

~c~ Congrats on the win, Dale! Nicely done. Thanks for the detailed report.  What series is that?

tdt91

yes Dale that was well done for yesterday as the fish were not real active from what I could tell and others on the water imput.
I had a small club tnx and weighed 4 fish for 12+ something. biggest was around 3-1/2. Lost 2 other keepers and caught a 14-1/2" football that prolly weight 2.5 lbs. or better. Only one other guy caught fish, he had 2.
It was a nice day on the water with a good friend but the bites were seldom.

great job Dale
Original Rat

Speedmunkee

Cool. Thanks Dale. I'm doin the weekend series for the first time this year and didn't know there was another division up this way too.

deerpigbigbass

Hey if you dont mind? What were the tides? As far as your better bite? I have atourney out of port deposit and planned on running there anyways.

dale0217

the fish bit 1 hour on either side of high tide
Good luck

Dale