Braving The Indian Head Inn

Started by FinchDude, April 25, 2010, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinchDude

Anyone else brave enough to stay at the Indian Head Inn ?   I will be staying there this coming Friday night for the BFL on Saturday.

Nitroman1

Why would you want to stay at that place when the Clarion in Waldorf gave us the great room rate deal for this year? $75 + tax  ~c~
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

FISHAREA51

You may want to try the super 8 good price and they have security over night to watch the boats. Good luck
BRIAN DAVIS
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Vice-President MR Bass Anglers

deducker

the bel alton motel is closer to billy's

jstrozier

Quote from: deducker on April 26, 2010, 11:30:11 AM
the bel alton motel is closer to billy's

I just made my reservations...I stay there 98% of the time...cheap and your boats are locked up behind a fence....it works

Team OutCast

dale0217

I'll be at the indian head look for a hydra-sports boat. been staying there for years they always treat me right.

Dale

Ray Emory

We usually stay at the super 8, they have always treated our club good and the rate is actually a few dollars cheaper than those other named place and the rooms are clean and like was mentioned........they have a person looking after the boats at night.
.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

FinchDude

Gotta love the pink doors at the place !  Oh well I only am sleeping there 1 night, I can take it for 7 hours.  Good luck in the Tournament guys !

fishen4bass

My vote goes to the super 8 always treated me well and the rates are $73.00 for a double. Plenty of power hook ups for your boat chargers and just good folks.
Greg
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!

easternshore

Quote from: FISHAREA51 on April 25, 2010, 10:22:04 AM
You may want to try the super 8 good price and they have security over night to watch the boats. Good luck

Twice i have caught that guy sleeping on different occasions, but have to say, never had a problem there! Good rate and close to the park.

dale0217

Indian head was 168.00 for 3 nights but yes i would have to agree that the super 8 is a nicer place to stay.

I just need to save where I can and so I stay at the Indian head been doing that for a long time and never had a problem

FinchDude

Gotta admit it was a little rough in there this year ! 

basswolf

All I will say about Indian Head Inn is that about 3 years ago my partner woke up in the morning with a bloody slice down his calf, pulled the fitted sheets back and found a broken Crack Pipe underneath...  took it to the office and they were so nice that they offered to take off a whole half of the room rate for the night - WOW.  Wasn't the first time that I stayed there, but it was the LAST!!!