Big Fish TX This Thursday!

Started by Nitroman1, April 20, 2010, 08:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitroman1

By popular demand, we WILL have a Big Fish TX this Thursday, April 22nd at Mariner Park in Joppatowne.   ~c~ Launch time will be 5:30 P.M. to accomodate those of us who have a tough time getting off work early. It may be dark at weigh-in, but Chris promises to protect anyone who may be scared!  lo

Hope to see you there!  ~gf

M. R. Bass
  ~sun
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

NUMBER18

Chris,
       Where your rain suit that will lite'n the area up.

Nitroman1

Looks like the good Lord will be blessing us with beautiful weather Thursday evening!   ~sun   Hope to see you there!   ~gf

hockeyref

Any word on how many boats and what won Thanks
BALTIMORE SAINTS SPIECAL HOCKEY
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

chawk18

3 boats showed up so they cancelled it

BassthumbJE

greg hall

wow,i wanted to come down but work runs to late.

Nitroman1

Well, I had 2 new people tell me yesterday that they will fish this Thursday if we hold it then. If I get committments from at least 6 people, then it's a go! I have 3 boats right now, so if you will be there, call me at 410-977-1669 or post your message here.  ~gf

Thanks!

Scott   ~sun

skeeter90

Quote from: Nitroman1 on April 25, 2010, 07:16:35 AM
Well, I had 2 new people tell me yesterday that they will fish this Thursday if we hold it then. If I get committments from at least 6 people, then it's a go! I have 3 boats right now, so if you will be there, call me at 410-977-1669 or post your message here.  ~gf

Thanks!

Scott   ~sun

I may have to bring my 12ft jon up and show you guys how to fish...yeah she's got a 5hp on the back ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Nitroman1

If it has a working livewell then its good to go!  ~gf

basspro15

If you guys have a tx this thursday Im in!

Nitroman1

I'll put an answer on here by noon Thursday to let everyone know if its yea or nay for the 29th.  ~sun

Still looking for a couple more RSVPS. ~read

Chuck Tawney

I'm in tonight. Class cancelled. No class, all bass!
Evolve Baits Pro Staff  Explosive Tackle Pro Staff
Denali Rods Pro Staff  RemoteMechanic.com ProTeam  Solar Bat Sunglasses  Team Outcast
www.chucktawney.com

Nitroman1

OK. TX is on for tonight! Hope we have a good turnout  ~gf

JONES112B

IF ANYONE WOULDN'T MIND ME TAGGING ALONG FOR THE TOURNAMENT THAT WOULD BE GREAT I WILL BE FLYING IN FROM NM TO VISIT HOME BEFORE DEPLOYING TO IRAQ, I BELIEVE I FISH THIS LAST YEAR, WITH A GUY BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO REMEMBER HIS NAME. ANYWAY IF YOU DON'T MIND HAVING A NON-BOATER GIVE ME A CALL AT 5754468133 OR EMAIL ME AT . i WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS!

Nitroman1

~sun  It's a go for tonight, May 6th!  ~sun

Hope to see you there!  ~gf

greg hall

I wish they would move this to a Sunday night so I could fish!!!!! great idea aint it Scott!   ;)

Nitroman1

Sorry that I haven't put up timely updates. Been really busy at work!  ~b~  ~rant
Big fish on April 29th was a 2lb +, and a 4lb + on May 6th!  ~c~ ~c~

Hope you can join us this Thursday, May 13th at 5:30 pm.  ~sun

basspro15

hockeyref

did they have the tourney on the 13 if so what won. i could not get out of work in time
BALTIMORE SAINTS SPIECAL HOCKEY
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

Brandon Piscitelli

-Middle River Bass
-Team Outcast

Nitroman1

Game on for tonight guys!  ~gf Weather will be perfect and low tide is at 8:34 p.m. at Battery Point in the Gunpowder!   ~c~

Hope to see you there. Launch is at 5:30 p.m.
  ~sun

skeeter90

How many boats showed? What won?

(fishmagnet-inbox is full)

Nitroman1

We had to cancel it due to lack of participation.  ~b~ Unfortunately, at this point, we will not have any more of these events on a regular basis. However, if we get confirmation from a significant number of participants, then we will go ahead with more of these throughout the year.  ~cf

I know its tough to get off & be at the ramp by 5:30 for a lot of people (myself included) so we'll play it by ear from here on out. Keep an eye on this board for further announcements.  ~read

I'd also like to hear suggestions from as many of you as possible on what we can do to get a higher turnout.  :help: We are a new club, trying to get established and pay for our new scale & related equipment, so any ideas   :-* would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott      ~sun
M R Bass

tank2205

Scott, sorry I could not get down there for any of your tournaments this year, as a new bass fishermen, those tournaments are great!

I had a blast last summer when I hit a few out of Wilson Point with FinFinder...

My schedule at work has been off the hook for the last few months, I hope it picks back up for you soon!

Tank
Sponsor:

Mitchell Plumbing & Heating 410-344-9320
11650 Eastern Avenue  Baltimore, Md.

Dundalk Amish Furniture 410-285-0080
7201 Sollers Point Road  Dundalk, Md.