WOUNDED WARRIORS EVENT 7/16

Started by hockeyref, March 15, 2010, 04:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hockeyref

WOUNDED WARRIORS EVENT 7/16  A friend told me about this event and they need boaters. I am going down and wondering if any body else in Maryland would like to help out our soilders. there will be food and drinks there for lunch if you are interesrted please let me know and i will forward your emails to the person running this. please email at put
WOUNDED WARRIORS EVENT 7/16  in subject and just let me know to pass your info on. Looks like we will leave out of bell haven free of charge around six am Thanks Again
BALTIMORE SAINTS SPIECAL HOCKEY
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

hockeyref

Okay guys can we get some help with this
July 16 is just around the corner! We need more boats....can you please help? Please circulate to your buddies!

Our Wounded Warriors event is really taking off!  Belle Haven Marina is going to waive the launch fee and we will have parking set aside for us!  I have a few volunteers to park and load boats!  FYI we will have a high tide when we take our boats out of the water so it will be easier for those not familiar with the ramp. We will also have a few guys there to help out!

Roy Rogers is cooking up our food, beverages provided by Fort Belvoir Federal Credit Union.  There will be "special" goodie bags for the boaters...That's YOU!  Road Runner Rock N Runners...very hard to get!  Berkley fishing line, Daichi hooks, Jack's Juice, BoatUS towels, Washington Capitals gear, and MUCH MUCH MORE!

We will launch at 0600 on Friday, July 16. Your passengers will be arriving at 0630 and board. You will have two passengers....one soldier from Fort Belvoir and one of our sponsors!  Please provide a PFD for each, along with fishing gear. I suggest a spinning rod...topwaters will probably be the easiest.  You don't have to go far. There is plenty of grass nearby and the fishing should be fun!

We are not doing a TOURNAMENT!  It's a catch and release...but we will have a photographer...so stick fish in the livewell and call our roving photographer....I'll get his number to you that morning. He'll stop by and snap a few! 

This is a great event!  The small token of our appreciation will go far to accelerate the healing process!

Thank you very much!
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

tank2205

Sounds like a great event, I am checking my calendar and will try and be a boater!

Any chance you have a flyer for this event, I can post it in all the stations in my police department.

If someone can email a flyer, send it to

Thanks, keep up the great effort for our vets!

Tank
Sponsor:

Mitchell Plumbing & Heating 410-344-9320
11650 Eastern Avenue  Baltimore, Md.

Dundalk Amish Furniture 410-285-0080
7201 Sollers Point Road  Dundalk, Md.

FISHAREA51

I would love to help with this but I dont think I will be able to pull of a Friday. To bad its not on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry
BRIAN DAVIS
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Vice-President MR Bass Anglers

hockeyref

Thanks guys i talked to the person running this and it looks like we have plenty of boats he plans on doing this yearly i think so i will let you know when the next one is
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

FISHAREA51

~flag Thats awesome glad to hear the good news. We need to do as much as we can to show our support for our true American Hero's today and the past. I salute you all and Thank you for your service. Thanks again and God Bless.
BRIAN DAVIS
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Vice-President MR Bass Anglers