UPDATING SOFTWARE ON A LOWRANCE 332C

Started by bryce600rr, April 13, 2009, 09:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBUFF

Have the SD card installed before you go to down load the update from Lowrance. When it prompts you, make sure you choose the drive the SD card is installed in.

Sometime Lowrance's automatic download doesn't work as advertised. But they list an alternate method on the site. Might try that too.

Let me know if this works.

BassBUFF

Have the SD card installed before you go to down load the update from Lowrance. When it prompts you, make sure you choose the drive the SD card is installed in.

Sometime Lowrance's automatic download doesn't work as advertised. But they list an alternate method on the site. Might try that too.

Let me know if this works.

crash

I did as directed Steve...but I think the card is screwed up.  It's an 8..but getting error about card.  Gonna get a new one (smaller) and try again.   Ya, Shawn gave up and told me to figure it out.   ::)  But this will have to wait til we come home again.  Let ya know when I attempt again.

-Shawn-

I tried to use a Direct installer as instructed But when you click download it says another driver is already using valuble INFo.  :-\  and to try again when it is finished.  ~xyz

Mark from NY

Quote from: crash on June 14, 2009, 05:45:31 AM
I did as directed Steve...but I think the card is screwed up.  It's an 8..but getting error about card.  Gonna get a new one (smaller) and try again.   Ya, Shawn gave up and told me to figure it out.   ::)  But this will have to wait til we come home again.  Let ya know when I attempt again.

it's an 8.. What? Gigabyte?  If so that card is way too big. You need a 1 GB or smaller.