.::Alexa Toolbar::.

Started by MotherNature, July 30, 2004, 12:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger375

So uh Mike...did ya happen to mention to Laurie what you are doing to her board?  Being the honest individual that you are I am sure you did!  Now if we want some big numbers we really need to get on with the website name change...you know the (without the b thing).   >:D
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

Mike Noble

Had a really bad connection on her cell phone...she was in Mississippi...tried to tell her but the connection kept breaking up really bad.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

Oh I think there will be more breaking to come...and it won't be the cell phone!  :shocking:

Hey wouldn't it be cool if we could figure out how to post under other peoples names...think of the trouble we could cause then.  Wow!   :o
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

Mike Noble

As long as she hits me in the head...I'm okay.  Nothing could harm my hard head.

I think that there is a board rule about hijacking threads for your own purpose...I think hijacking someone's name may be more severe.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

Perfect!!!   ...we will teach her to leave us alone!!   >:D ;D

Mike Noble

She should be happy...we are posting a lot to make alexa rate us better.  ;D
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

Oh...I don't think happy would be the word I would use for what she will feel!    ;D

Mike Noble

I like "happy"...I think she should be "happy"...what word would you use.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

When she gets back and sees some of these posts...I am thinking of words like...ballistic...full tilt bozo...going animal...ape shit...and a few others!  :o

Mike Noble

I was doing some looking over at Alexa.  There is quite a bit of information on the numbers.  I was looking at a graph of this web site and there was a really big dip in, I think, August.  Wonder what caused that.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

A dip in what numbers Mike?  Could it have been when we were in the process of changing servers?

Mike Noble

I think it was "daily traffic".  And that is probably it...forgot about changing servers.  It was a graph...the only one I saw.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ranger375

Yep...you remember the log on problems and how slow it was...that would certainly affect traffic stats.

MotherNature

Quote from: Ranger375 on October 09, 2004, 12:55:53 PM
When she gets back and sees some of these posts...I am thinking of words like...ballistic...full tilt bozo...going animal...ape "shoot"...and a few others!  :o

Oh I think I am much calmer than any of those descriptions lo and just exactly what would you post under my name that would teach me to leave you alone Ranger  >:D

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

MotherNature

OMG look at this

I know it isn't everything but hey I love to see improvement and this is one way that I can SEE it ;)

Mike Noble

Quote from: Mike Noble on October 09, 2004, 06:47:07 AM
Here is a recap of how we have moved since we started tracking it on the board:

7/30 -   90,588
8/05 -   76,290
8/08 -   72,638
8/20 -   57,086
8/22 -   54,522
8/27 -   49,386
8/29 -   46,065
9/05 -   39,634
9/10 -   35,957
9/12 -   34,064
9/17 -   31,865
9/23 -   28,988
9/26 -   27,828
10/01 - 26,582
10/03 - 25,438
10/08 - 23,909

That is almost a 3,000 jump...this is the biggest jump since Sept. 10.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

Well EYE'm all for helping out and I do like it here and as much jumping in and out that EYE'm going to be doing it should help with the #'s so EYE'm going to down load  the Alexa Toolbar also  ;D ~c~ anything to help out my fellow  ~cf buds ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

Thanks Lipripper that is very KOOL I hope that it doesn't slow down your computer too much. I notice that there are times that it seems to hang up on mine while it is loading up.  ;)

FisherMOM

Laurie, It doesn't seem to slow mine up at all! ~tumble

Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours
and haven't gotten anything except
poison ivy and a sunburn,
you're still better off than the worm.

Lipripper

Laurie EYE see what ya mean  :'( it does kind of slow this old Almost A Boat Ancher if EYE only had a boat  :st:) of a computer down some more :'( Oh well EYE will put up with it as long as EYE can ;D  :-* but when I get to work tomorrow it will for sure get loaded on mine at work :) It's a whole lot faster and I can have more than one thing going at the same time ~sweat
One of these days EYE'm just going to have to break down and get a new one and mightbe even a DSL line too :)
Hi ya Susan and you are right it is  ~tumble nice fish by the way ;D

Mike Noble

Another jump for Ultimate Bass.... 19,871  ~c~

How long til we got below 10,000?
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

~sweat The 19,871 was a plesant surprise when we returned form our little outing today  ~sun I am not sure how long before 10,000 but I guess that would be a great goal ;) There are so many folks that have contributed to our growing and I think now would be a great time to say THANK YOU to them for all that they do...

Thanks Guys and Gals
Mother Nature

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

Yep and now if we can just keep her there it will be a miracle  ~sweat

Lipripper

Well EYE'm going to do all EYE can to help  ~c~ ~c~ cause I will be in and out a lot. ~sun At least TEN times :o a day :)