Good Morning on this Fine Friday!

Started by Warpath, June 23, 2006, 03:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warpath

Good morning everybody and welcome to the start of the weekend!!!!

Hope everyone gets to make a few  ~cf, catch a few  ~gf, drink a few  ~beer~ or  ;PEP), and generally have a good day.  Going to have a cool down here in SW Ohio, and a buddy coming in to fish on Sunday with a report to follow.

Have a good one, well, because its Friday!!!

Eric

Largemouthlou

Goooood Morning Eric and gang ;D T.G.I.F ~beer~ ~beer~ ~beer~ Hope everyone has a great day and a better weekend ;D ~beer~ Louis

Dug

Good Morning Eric and Louis and the rest of the UBers.  TGIF I hear that!  Finally although cooler, it looks like a weekend without rain!

Doug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Fishaholic

good mornin' all...a little grass cuttin today, some painting chores, a couple layouts and I'll be gettin my gear ready for tomorrow  ;D only 22 hours until fun.

Bassgrl81

Good Morning UB Gang!!!  ~sun

It's going to be a long day for this girlie!!  :shocking: After looking at my work schedule yesterday we have a two and a half page list of patients and the clinic director also the main doctor will be at a seminar in CA. I'm hoping we can get through them, so I can get out at a decent time tonight! This girlie needs a few  ~beer~'s after the week I have had! :surrender: But I can't complain since I actually like my job! ;)

No fishing this weekend, since it's supposed to possiblhy rain. So in between the breaks of rain it's going to be pull out the milk crate and the good old bucket and flip n' pitch into it.  :( I have some serious fishing withdrawl going on!

Have a great day everyone!
Trista  :{_

www.jasonreinke.com

sweetbass

Good morning everyone   ~sun  it's about 65 at the northern east coast, drizzle in the forecast, but after a few sunny days we deserve some  ~rain
Sure hope everyones day will go fast, and ya'll get to do some  ~cf

Have a grand day  :)

Bassgrl81, you too have a great day!!

PiscMonkey

g'morning my fine fishemen & fisherwomen on this great UB!

BigCheese

Mornimg All...  Hot and humid again today ~sun
Hope everyone has a great weekend while I'm working :'(

crawchuck

Team KaRu

Morning all.  Day 2 of my mini vacation... Yesterday took the family up to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.  I actually got to fish in between pulling the kids around the lake tubing!  But, Today I am going to drive a short 2 miles to the ramp on the Fox River right here in St. Charles, Illinois!!  After blowing a quick $100 on fuel yesterday this will be a gas saver of a trip and a lot better on the wallet.  The Fox River can be a fun day of smallies if it cooperates with the cool front that blew in yesterday.  Well hey its after 6am and as our fellow UBer friend in Clinton, Iowa says  . . I GOTSA FISH ~c~
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

Lipripper

Good morning everyone and eye can't belive nobody ask for any coffie this morning  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

sweetbass

morning lipripper, we knew you'd have it brewing in the background somewhere, and serve it as soon as it was done  :)

Fishaholic

selfish this mornin...got a whole pot to myself...gettin ready for some mowing

coyotek

Good morning guys and gals!!!!! Its friday!!! LIP I need 3 pots of coffee this am!!! Hope everyone has a great one today!!! :) :) :)

Steve_W

Good Morning All
Last day of work until the 5th ~c~
come on 5:00
Have A GREAT Day all

Lipripper

Ok since Fish needs his whole pot  :roll2: :roll2:

coyotek did you go fishing yesterday  ;) Tim have a safe trip and catch some fish over there too. sweetbass  yelp always have a few pots on the back burner  ;D

coyotek

No fishing for me yesterday but I hope to this evening!!! Thanks for the coffee LIP! ~c~

Lipripper

Your welcome  coyotek anytime and if you do get to go  ~cf this evening eye know you will do a report  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Puddles

Good Mornin everyone.... Happy Friday... ~sun

Lipripper

nlareau

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble  >:(

Dang swim meet didn't end until midnight last night.

I need coffee.  >:(
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

LoonyToon

:) ;) Good Morning Everyone, I am at the Truck Dealership stuck getting work done on the Dodge ................Having trouble towing that new Pig Boatc lo lo
Just Kiddin..........Hope everyone enjoys this week-end, Later goin Fishin later....

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

T1A

pegleg

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Barney Leonard

Good morning everyone :)hope all has a good day