Seat upgrade Stratos 285 Pro XL

Started by Donald Garner, March 26, 2014, 12:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to everyone,

Decided to do a seat up grade beings the wife doesn't fish with me anymore.  I removed the fold down seat from the rear deck and install a Cabela's Pro butt seat.  Its a pretty good color match to the boat.  I also installed a new power pestal stand on the front deck.

New Pwr pestal stand front deck

New butt seat and pestal stand on rear deck

View of both seats
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bigwrench

That does look great and looks like they match pretty good !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

bass1cpr

A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Lee Smith

Now all you have to do is check the bearings and tires and head EAST!!!!!  ;D  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Princeton_Man

Looks great Don!
I need to do that for my fishing buds. My wife will still fish with me in perfect weather but I can swap seats. That is a great looking 285! -Jim
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Donald Garner

Tks guys.  Switching out the fold now seat for the butt seat give the Co-angler more room on the back deck.

Quote from: Lsmith500 on March 26, 2014, 05:25:06 PM
Now all you have to do is check the bearings and tires and head EAST!!!!!  ;D  ~c~

The hubs, bearing and tire rotation is going to happen next week if we get some desent warm weather.  For sure before the trip the UBCS Event on Toledo Bend 11 April  ~shade

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard