Siebert Outdoors - Great Company !!

Started by RC, March 20, 2013, 07:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

Last week I ordered 6 of the compact spinner baits from Siebert Outdoors.  The arrived in just a few days and I was totally impressed with the quality of these spinner baits.  Their skirt colors are amazing.  The best part of these are the craftsmanship.  The skirts are not rubber banded to the jig like most others are, they are held in place by a speciall wire tie that will obviously never wear out.

So, when the baits were delivered to me I noticed that the package had been bent.  So when I opened up the package, the main wire of the spinner bait had been literally bent in half........on all 6 !

Now, this is obviously the fault of the post office, not Siebert Outdoors.  But I contacted Mr. Siebert and he insisted that I send them back to him for replacement.  Well, not only did he replace my order, he reimbursed my shipping and threw in a few extra jigs (which are also extremly high quality).

Siebert Outdoors is a true credit to the fishing industry.  I highly recommend them.  Their shipping is super fast, their products are amazing and their customer service is second to none !!

Thank you Siebert Outdoors for everything you did for me with this order.  I will be ordering a lot more from you very soon.

bassseaker

Glad to here of the high quality.I also placed an order last week on 3-11 and they followed up on 3-13 with a question about skirt color.Have not received order yet and those poor baits will miss a nice trip tomorrow.It is prime time in northwest Louisiana.

Cb1444

I have got quite a few of the jigs and really like them and it prob won't be long before I make another order

Bassinkorea

UB has the best sponsors on the web  ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Siebert Outdoors

Thank you Loco!!   I still feel bad about USPS crunching up those baits.  Its great to hear these got to you in good working order.  I cant wait to see the bass pictures from them. 8)

Bassseaker,  I just sent you a pm.  I'm currently on March 17th orders and will have those done today.  Shoot me over a pm back and I will check to see what is going on.

Thank you!

Mike

ssj3goten

I finally sat and fished one of the spinnerbaits I ordered awhile back (black and red) and the lake had some tough fishing but the bass smoked that spinnerbait managed 4 fish 2 X 2.50lbs and 1 X 3lbs.

Siebert Outdoors

Quote from: ssj3goten on March 21, 2013, 11:24:32 AM
I finally sat and fished one of the spinnerbaits I ordered awhile back (black and red) and the lake had some tough fishing but the bass smoked that spinnerbait managed 4 fish 2 X 2.50lbs and 1 X 3lbs.

Sweet!!!! Congrats to you. 8)