BassCat's new 18" wheels are now available

Started by Flyswatter, March 19, 2013, 07:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyswatter

You gotta like these new wheels....

From BassCat's website: 

"We have just received our first shipment of 18" wheels from American Eagle. These are a USA made 18" wheel in 8.5" width for a maximum tire of 33" diameter. We have the trailer wheels for Bass Cat models, six bolt Ford F series in the newer 18" and GM models in the 18" wheels.

Prices will be out shortly on the wheels themselves and we have specified a Cooper HT Plus in 255-55-R18 for the tire in house. We will offer the new  wheel and tire combo, or wheel only. We should have everything finalized in 24 hours now.

The upper pic is an actual trailer wheel with clear coat. Lower is the prototype.

BCB"

Elwood

Just bought a 2013 tundra 4X4.....starting to save for them now!!!!
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

Flyswatter

Quote from: Elwood on March 19, 2013, 02:32:17 PM

Darren,   How about a pic of your Tundra 4x4.....  Like to see if that truck matches those wheels.   ;) :)

Cajunbass67

That would look really good on my trailer...and close to matching truck tires...Hmmmmm?

Elwood

I think they will look awesome!  I got everything I could afford on the truck minus rims and tires knowing I would have to have the BCB rims and some BF Goodrich TA's or Nitto Terrra's

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
Elwood

Flyswatter

Quote from: Elwood on March 21, 2013, 07:12:15 AM
I think they will look awesome!  I got everything I could afford on the truck minus rims and tires knowing I would have to have the BCB rims and some BF Goodrich TA's or Nitto Terrra's

Now that truck could move me away from my Ford and I'm a Ford man.

Creel Limit Zero

Man, those wheels are sweet.  C'mon Mega Millions, hit my numbers so I can upgrade everything...   ;D

Elwood

QuoteNow that truck could move me away from my Ford and I'm a Ford man.

Hell after driving it and towing with it I think it could move anything......That 5.7 liter is a beast!
Elwood

Billius46

Quote from: Creel Limit Zero on March 21, 2013, 08:12:30 AM
Man, those wheels are sweet.  C'mon Mega Millions, hit my numbers so I can upgrade everything...   ;D
Yep, I too would have to win the lottery to afford those for my truck and boat trailer. They sure are nice!

CarkyF

Quote from: Elwood on March 19, 2013, 02:32:17 PM

I am on my second Tundra (2010 2 wheel drive); can't imgaine buying another brand.  The 5.7 liter crew max is the family vehicle.  Mileage has a lot to be desired, but love the saftey.

Elwood

Yeah...I am learning about the milage but it is actually not but a couple per a gallon from my 05 tundra.  I will take the loss and love the 100 HP gain.  I really can not tell that I have the boat hooked up...I have to check to make sure it is still there... ~roflmao
Elwood