One choice....

Started by inNOTof, March 18, 2013, 11:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shlomo

Zell Rowland for sure. Then maybe Shaw Grigsby.
"Some people wonder their whole lives whether or not they made a difference. The military doesn't have that problem."

Smallie_Stalker

Narrowing it down to just one is really hard because there are certain things that I would like learn from certain pros. But since we are asked to pick only one then I would have to go with Brandon Paulinuk.

As far as talking fishing over some beers I'll do that with anybody pro or not.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

West6550

I'd say Chris Lane. Mainly because his home town is within my county. It'd be cool to hear his story and to fish some local spots with him.

duckhuntmcnutt

I met Chris lane last year the day after the classic. Me and a buddy were fishing and he asked us to move politely and courteously. We would have been in the background of his pictures so he threw us 2 bags of ugly otters and said thanks. I thought that was pretty cool considering he could have gone about it different.
I would have to say Timmy Horton. He's a down home type of guy has a great educational fishing show and seems really personable. G man would be mysecond choice. Then palaniuk.
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff www.solarbat.com  Denali Rods Pro Staff www.denalirods.com  Picasso Lures pro staff www.picassooutdoors.com, Livingston lures pro staff www.livingstonlures.com

inNOTof

Is Zona considered a PRO?

I could spend the day with him.
1 is luck, but 2 is a pattern!