What do you get when you mix a big screen smart tv and an old guy....

Started by DocIrv, March 12, 2013, 08:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocIrv

UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

OxbowBass

It's a new world Doc.  Keep hacking away and it will happen. 

Us old guys just have to re-wire our brain a wee bit.   ;D
Some people say doing the same thing over and over again, all the while expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.  I just call it fishing.

Oldfart9999

Us old guys just have to re-wire our brain a wee bit.   ;D
[/quote]
Not for nothing but if you carefully use your fine adjustment(5lb maul)tool very, very carefully you can make anything work.........or wish it did. Frankly, there is a whole lot I don't understand about this modern world and it causes me to ponder the future of our youth.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

DocIrv

The manual that comes with the electronic equipment deserves  ~xyz ~rant ~b~
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*

Champriderz

I would be glad to give you some advice but I have to get my nine year old grandson to help me with my phone.

They should not give smartphones to dummies!!

Oldfart9999

I remember the day both my sons graduated from a Junior College's auto tech program, I asked them to go adjust the choke on my 78 Chevy pickup. First question; "what's a choke dad?" If all the new tech stuff died, life would be over for them, not us. Remember when Twitter went down for 45 minutes, youth all across the country thought life was over, truth is, sad, very sad. What does it say when the idea of a relationship is misspelling a bunch words that are sent to somebody not seen or met and you're glued to a little bitty screen. Let that little screen die and it's worse than the plague, now who's stupid?
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

DocIrv