Spring Cleaning

Started by GRR884, March 10, 2013, 04:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRR884

Cleaned the P-II and polished them Rocca's today. 65 degrees today had me getting the urge. I also installed a set of V-T2 Livewell Vents.  8)

3 weeks and I'll be relaxing at KY lake for a 4 day weekend. SET THE HOOK!  ~beer~

Bigwrench

Wow that looks amazing !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Elwood

Thinking about the vent also...please give us some feedback on them.

Your Cat looks awesome! ~beer~ ~c~
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

Flyswatter

Do share more about the vents.  What's the advantage?

GRR884,  that ain't right your rims to look that good.  ~shade  :) ~gf

I got to get my boat to the car wash and pressure wash my carpet, brush it good, wet vac  and let it sun dry.

This week I get my second console added and new fender replaced.

JasonF

The wheels look great!  Nothing adds the bling like some shiny wheels.

Mike Cork

Looking good!

Keep us posted on the vents. I've been looking at them as well.

During the summer I will crack my livewell lids while running. I've got a great system but when it's 110 or hotter venting the air helps!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Flyswatter

Gary,

What do you use to get your white letters in your tires so white?

REDDOG

WOOOOOOW    WOW  WOW WOW  !!!! now thats a RIDE !!! ;PEP)

Bassinkorea

GRR, great job on the cleaning, your boat and wheels look amazing  ~c~

Another UBer interested in your vents. I was thinking about them last year, but then forgot all about them. Do they work well, or just a gimmick?
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Eyra1

Nice looking boat!  Those wheels are H-O-T!  Just keep it like that for a few more years, that way when you sell it to me( ~shhh), I can just re-use these pics! ;)

Hope you have a great break at Kentucky Lake.  We are headed for 3 days to Lake Fork next week...... ~gf
CastAway Rods ---- SpiderWire---- Lake Fork Tackle

GRR884

Folks...swamped with work right now but I'll post more on the vents this evening.

E5Zero

Man you be pimpin' in the Cat with those wheels!  We came a long way from our old boats eh??
2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP - Merc 250 Pro XS - Motorguide Digital 109
Humminbird 1199c - 1198c - Dual Power Poles
PB Largemouth - 9.51 - Toledo Bend - March 2014

GRR884

Quote from: Flyswatter on March 10, 2013, 11:51:48 PM
Gary,

What do you use to get your white letters in your tires so white?

Nothing really...whatever degreaser I have on hand. Mean green, Simple green, greased Lightining...etc.

GRR884

Quote from: E5Zero on March 11, 2013, 10:39:14 AM
Man you be pimpin' in the Cat with those wheels!  We came a long way from our old boats eh??

Times have changed Eddie. I'm really enjoying the Cat. How's your Bird doing?

West6550

E5Zero

Quote from: GRR884 on March 11, 2013, 06:02:47 PM
Times have changed Eddie. I'm really enjoying the Cat. How's your Bird doing?

So far I love it, sure a lot different having the extra length.  And as far as the 250 on the back, man is the hole shot sweet.  Spent last weekend on Toledo Bend, fish did not cooperate well, but the boat fishes like a dream.
2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP - Merc 250 Pro XS - Motorguide Digital 109
Humminbird 1199c - 1198c - Dual Power Poles
PB Largemouth - 9.51 - Toledo Bend - March 2014

buckshot

look like you sure got it ready and looking Sharpe!!!!!

Flyswatter

I finally dropped off my SabreFTD at Brech Marine to replace my fender and add the passenger console.   Now I got to take a Sunday Afternoon and pressure wash my carpet, wet vac the water and brush up the nap in the carpet.    Looking for more warmer days in the 70's....   ~sun ~sun ~sun

GRR884

Quote from: Flyswatter on March 20, 2013, 11:00:14 AMLooking for more warmer days in the 70's....   ~sun ~sun ~sun

~rant ~rant ~rant Now we're stuck in pattern that's below normal and don't see any changes for the next 10 days. We did make it to 32 today.

GRR884

Normal high is 58. My deck was covered with snow this morning and we are having another day on the 30's.  ~rant

Flyswatter

Evil snicker.... >:D >:D  >:D ~roflmao   Sure glad I'm a 30 year plus damn yankee... ~beer~

Bigwrench

Snow last night here also high of 35 today !!!!
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Cajunbass67

That's a fine looking cat!!! Wheels are damn "woops"y! I have been checking out the new wheels from Basscat...Hmmmm..Gotta find an excuse to buy them.
I have been stuck in Philly in class for 4 weeks. ~xyz  Got up to 33 degrees!!
Will make it back home to North Louisiana Saturday. Wife washed the boat, got it charging, loaded and ready for tournament Sunday morning.  ~c~ ~c~

Cass Caldwell

Might have to get some tips from you on getting the Rocca wheels shiny, those things are the toughest wheels ever to keep clean.  I have polished mine a couple of times but they still don't come out with the bling that yours have and the still have some water spots when I'm done.