Seat Covers for Bass Boats

Started by Plugger, February 13, 2013, 07:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugger

Has anyone ever used ( or found ) seat covers for their Bass Boat.  Looking for an alternative to paying several hundreds of dollars to get them redone--last time I did it was over $500.00.

MommaWrench

I would like info on this as well.   Bigwrench wants to buy new seats for our Ranger but they r too expensive imo. 
Tammy

Stump bumper

Nitro will sell you the "skins" to replace your seats for a fraction of the price of new seats but not sure about other brands. Might help with info if you list what brand of boat and year model.

Beaver Lake  Arkansas

Mike Cork

Yes most canvas places will do it. Legend's seats manufacture will build covers for you. I think a lot of custom boat cover places will do it as well.

Deans Canvas www.deanstops.com builds the Legend Seats and when Laurie decided that our last boat had to have black seats Deans Canvas said they would make a cover for them. We never did it so I don't know how they would turn out, but their seats are fantastic.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Nutoy

Dean's Canvas builds seats for several boat manufactures. Legend, Champion, older Rangers, BassCat, just to name a few.
If your boat seats were made by them, all you need is the serial # and they can make an exact replacement, either a cover or the whole seat assembly.
I replaced my Champion seats last year. Called Dean's, told them the serial # and two weeks later my seats show up. Very satisifed.
Give em a call.
870-425-6189

Bigwrench

Quote from: schlich on February 13, 2013, 08:21:49 AM
I would like info on this as well.   Bigwrench wants to buy new seats for our Ranger but they r too expensive imo.

For the 518 SVS I was quoted $1733 iirc for  the bench seat. On the old 330V skins for the fishing seats were  about $450 each seat iirc  . I'm gonna go with the ash carpet instead of the berry that was original  so will probably do it all at the same time   I'd really like to add a passenger console so Schlich wont grt cold lol , like the DVS's had but I think it would take custom work to do that. Ill send them an email and see what they say :)

http://deanstop.com/
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Plugger

ProCraft out of business on mine.  I have a 1996 V200 B.  Good boat, had it since July 1995.  I might just get some vinyl spray paint and do it that way.  Anyone ever tried to do it that way?