Any Basscat Winter Projects?

Started by GRR884, November 09, 2012, 07:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bama96

Quote from: Creel Limit Zero on January 16, 2013, 09:26:58 AM
Hey Bama96, those Southco latches are pretty sweet.  Did everything match up with your old latches, or was it a hard project.  I'd love to replace my latches as well...   :-*

Yep no modifications. Direct swap out. I had the old style black plastic T handle ones. Man it makes a huge difference in looks plus the spring loaded close design is nice! ~beer~
2012 Skeeter FX 20 250 Yamaha SHO

Creel Limit Zero

Quote from: Bama96 on January 16, 2013, 07:53:56 PM
Yep no modifications. Direct swap out. I had the old style black plastic T handle ones. Man it makes a huge difference in looks plus the spring loaded close design is nice! ~beer~

Yeah, that's the exact design I have as well.  That is great to know, I'm going to have to get moving on this.  Thanks.   ~c~

toledobasser

Well, winter is nearly over for us here in the south....sort of.  We're predicted to have a couple of nights near freezing this week. 

"Winter projects" were pretty much completed but there's always something to be done.   ;)
I just ordered a new cover for the Cougar and a 25 Fury to hopefully bring her to life and get her on the trailer easier.  Also, my brass sleeve for the drain plug corroded and fell apart when I removed the drain plug.  I went on WestMarine's website and ordered a polished stainless steel one like the newer premium model BassCats have and got that installed.