Caddo Lake Guide Service
“Thank you for visiting Caddo Lake Guide Service. My name is Paul Keith and I am a licensed guide who owns and operates the guide service. I have lived on and fished this lake all my life. Currently fish over 200 days a year and have fished Caddo for over 30 yrs now. Have caught 49 bass over 8 lb. with the 2 largest over 12 lb. Most all these bass were certified and released on the lakes Trophy Replica Program. Being a guide I know what it takes to be successful at fishing and that is time on the water there is no replacement for it.
I use a 20.5 ft. 2005 NITRO 898 powered by a 2005 MERCURY 200 Optimax.
So whether you are a beginner or an avid angler there is something for everyone here on Caddo Lake. Come visit the lakes beauty, rich history, and mysterious waters, not to mention its many lunker sized bass.
The lake record for a largemouth bass is 16.1 lbs. Grab your rod and your camera and come see all that this lake has to offer. Caddo is just 20 miles north of Shreveport, La. and sits on the Tx./La. border.”
- Professional and courteous service from start to finish.
- To do my very best to put you on the most productive fishing patterns and areas on the lake and hopefully catch your bass of a lifetime.
- Showing you the most up to date tips and techniques available.
- I am a registered EMT and CPR certified and have been so for 20 years.
- Providing you with the most up to date fishing equipment available – no charge.
- Lodging and meals can be set up upon request – no charge
- Life vests and Rain gear available – no charge
- Individual to corporate size trips welcomed.
- All the beautiful scenery you can handle at no extra charge.
For more info about us click to our home page at http://caddolakefishing.com
Prices: $250 for a full day(9 hrs)
$175 for a 1/2 day(5 hrs)
Prices are good for 2 people.
Get $20 off either a 1/2 or full day if alone!