All About Spinnerbaits “The “All about Spinnerbaits” ebook was great it is going to help me out a lot in the long run. It runs down everything you might ever need to know about spinnerbaits and what you cant imagine about them.”
• Social Media Marketing
• Marketing Strategy
• Customer Service
• Sales Management
• Marketing Communications
1998-2015 Owner, UltimateBass.com
• Developed a concept into a thriving, content rich online community which receives and average of 10,500 page views by 1800 visitors every day.
• Secure advertising clients through maintaining active relationships, identifying target markets, and instituting marketing campaigns that increase our client’s ROI.
• Organize, schedule, mentor and support 87 volunteer staff.
1998-1999 Accounting Technician, Barksdale Air Force Base Non
• Maintained daily banking transactions for 12 individual subsidiaries.
• Effectively balanced general ledger postings each month.
• Cross trained in payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable to facilitate flawless delivery of daily duties.
• Served as liaison between subsidiaries and accounting office.
1994-2000 Owner, Team Bass
• Promoted the concept of team tournaments, with multiple divisions to include a women‘s division.
• Designed productive schedule and managed up to 50 events per year. With 180 members in 2000, and average of 120 participants and numerous spectators per weekend event.
• Public speaking while conducting morning meetings, and safety briefings. Produced monthly newsletter.
• Procured local and national sponsors, maintained customer relations, accounts payable, receivable, and daily deposits.
1992-1996 Owner, Cork’s Custom Crawlers
• Marketed product to target audience, maintained full line of product in nine N. California retail stores, track/order supplies, responsible for accounts payable and receivable.
BassLife Associates, Inc. - Board Member Since 2011
Phi Theta Kappa / Alumni
FIELD OF STUDY
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Information Technology
• Web Design