We would love to see your photos displayed here on Ultimate Bass and in return we will give you an entry into the "Gone Fishing" Photo Contest. Have you taken a photo of a child while you were out fishing or seen a bass boat skimming across the lake at sunrise? Have you snapped a shot while you were out on the water of something you think others might appreciate? Now is the time to find that photo and send it in! Its a chance to win over $200 in bass fishing tackle and equipment. Yes you heard it right we are giving away $200 in tackle a equipment just for bass fishing photos. We want to show everyone what we love about our sport and we want you to help us!
Don’t forget this is a contest so someone will be taking home some great items from our Sponsors. We have a Shimano Citica from Delo’s Custom Tackle, Vibrashock Blades and Finess Jigs from Karu Lures, a great selection of Omega Custom Tackle Jigs, Spear Worms from Minda Lures and Monster Fishing Tackle apparel along with assorted baits from Bass Tackle Depot, making the total package worth over $200.00 all for submitting a photo. For those of you that are camera shy we have come up with some ideas and they are listed below. They should get you started
We plan to display all the photos that you send to us between now and the 30th of May, 2009. We know most of you are thinking “I have nothing new to show off!”, well we will take any photo that has been sitting around in your camera, or the one you took last week. All we ask is that the photo was taken in 2009. The photo that you submit must be one that you have taken personally. The only exception to this rule is if you are in the photo with a child, holding a fish or another fishing related reason that someone else would have to take the photo. If you are in the photo the judges will decide weather to accept the photo. The Admin / Staff will be judging the photo on two things, how good the photo is in quality and how well it represents the “Gone Fishing” theme.
The Guidelines for this contest are simple.
The photo that you submit must fall within these guidelines:
- Must be no more than 400 x 400 pixels in width or height when submitted (the winner will be required to submit a full size (1024×768 or better) photo prior to receiving their prize)
- Taken in 2009 and not entered in another Ultimate Bass contest
- Must be one that you have taken personally. The only exception to this rule is if you are in the photo with a child, holding a fish or another fishing related reason that someone else would have to take the photo. If you are in the photo the judges will decide weather to accept the photo.
- The photo must not be altered in any way or it will be removed from the contest
- The photo must be fishing related
- All photos must be received by midnight May 31, 2009
- Your photo can not be in your gallery until after the contest is over
Notice – Ultimate Bass reserves the right to change or update these rules at any time without notice. Any decisions made by the administration of Ultimate Bass are final.
All entries must be sent to Photocontest@ultimatebass.com with the following information:
- Clearly labeled as PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY in the subject line of the email
- Your Full Name and mailing address, so we know where to send the prizes.
- Date that the picture was taken if know or as close as possible
- The location of the photo: lake, state, etc.
- Short description of your photo
- Your screen name here on the forum if you have one
Anyone that is fishing.
Sunrise or sunset on the water.
Boats running across the water.
Children fishing are Always good subjects.
Docks on the lake are great picture material.
Have you placed in a local tournament get a shot of that!
How about your fishing partner snapping one of you holding that big bass?
Are you part of a club, do you have a photo of them sitting on the water ready to take off?
How about that last time you took a child fishing and they caught that monster bass?
Holding a fishing after catching a fish with a sponsor’s lure with the lure still visible.
Photos with Ultimate Bass decals and or clothing is always a plus.
Of course we love bloopers so your partner in the water, with baits stuck in clothing or a professional over run is worth a ton…
The official guidelines can also be found in our forum along with the photos as they are submitted. I hope you will join us in the forum throughout the contest. If you are not a member it is easy to register and it is free. There will be lots of discussion about the contest and you will be able to see each photo as it comes in.
Good Luck to you all,
Kevin Wilder aka Kal-Kevin