The Ultimate Bass Fishing Reports Forum houses free message boards for bass clubs around the country. These clubs gather once a year to compete for the Championship Title and Trophy. Joining us at the 2005 Ultimate Bass Club Shootout is easy. Just follow the simple guidelines below to become one of the top clubs in the United States competing for the title of Champion.
1. Register as a member on the Ultimate Bass Fishing Forum. It’s easy, all you have to do is use a valid email address and username. Don’t worry we don’t sell your information to any third party or send you unwanted email. You even have the ability to hide your email address from the rest of the members.
2. Find the Club Connection board in the state that your club is located in. Add a request for your free bass fishing club message board to the Club Connection board.
3. Add a link on your club’s homepage to their new messag board and encourage them to visit the site and register. Although you can psot as a guest, registering is important because you gain many new posting options as well as access to the tips and techniques board.
4. Read the 2005 Tournament Rules and make note of the deadlines that are required.
5. Get ready for a fun and exciting tournament with a lot of great people.
Membership and registration is a requierment of the Ultimate Bass Club Shootout. In order to participate you must be a member in good standing on the Ultimate Bass Fishing Forum. A member in good standing is defined by being a active member. You must have been active 30 days prior to the tournament to be considered active. You are given a new active date each time you sign into the foum.
As an Amazon Associate Ultimate Bass earns from qualifying purchases.