The Third Annual Ultimate Bass Club Shootout will be held March 18-19, 2006 at the South Toledo Bend State Park in Louisiana. The following rules must be followed by all those interesting in fishing this tournament. Questions should be directed to Jared LeBlue, Events Coordinator.
1. All State, Coast Guard, Federal and Parks and Wildlife Regulations shall apply at all times. Violation of any of the before mentioned regulations will be grounds for disqualification.
2. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Kentucky spotted bass (black bass) will be weighed in. Toledo Bend – Black Bass must be 14 inches, and spotted bass 12 inches.
3. You must personally weigh-in your fish.
4. The Launch and weigh-in will be held at the South Toledo Bend State Park. Trailering will be allowed. Those wishing to trailer will not be able to leave South Toledo Bend State Park until official launch time.
5. All contestants must wear a Coast Guard approved life vest when the boat is on plane. If boat is equipped with a kill swith, it must be attached to driver while boat is on plane.
6. No wake allowed at the landing.
7. A contestant is not permitted to fish within 50 yards from another tournament boat which is anchored, tied or fishing the shoreline unless permission is granted.
8. In the case of a two-day tournament, all fish must be weighed on the day they are caught.
9. You may obtain a refund of your entry fee up to 15 days before the tournament date. There will be a $2.00 fee assesed any refund request. After said date there will be no refund.
10. Entry fee MUST be paid by deadline; deadline for the 2006 UBCS is February 01, 2006. All fees must be received by midnight.
11. Fish must be kept in a live well or equally suitable conditions. Do not transport fish to weigh-in on ice or in ice water. Every effort must be made to keep fish alive. There will be a 4oz. penalty for every dead fish weighed in.
12. Additional Weigh-in times will be announced closer to the tournament date. This is a two day tournament with Sunday weigh-in being at 12:00pm so that our teams can get a head start towards home.
13. Fish must be caught on the tournament waters described above.
14. The tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions.
16. Fishing will be done with a rod and reel and artificial lures only (pork rind acceptable).
17. Contestants must be checked in 30 minutes prior to the tournament on both days. Failing to check in will disqualify that team.
18. All applications for entry in the Ultimate Bass Club Shoot Out and the determination of winners and right to awards are subject to the sole approval and discretion of the Tournament Committee whose decision thereon is FINAL.
19. All contestants must be registered with the Ultimate Bass Fishing Reports Forum.
20. There will be a late fee applied for any participants paying after the deadline on February 01, 2006. No entries will be accepted after Midnight on March 13.
21. The Tournament Committee is comprised of the Owners of UltimateBass.com, The Events Team Captain, and two members of the host club.
Price: $208.26Was: $259.99
As an Amazon Associate Ultimate Bass earns from qualifying purchases.