The Ultimate Bass Club Shoot Out was created so clubs from around the state( and hopefully in the future, the nation) could get together and share ideas, meet new people and fish a friendly competition. The idea for the tournament was spawned from the Ultimate Bass website, where fisherman from around the world share information about this. great sport we call bass fishing. A huge thanks goes out to Mike and Laurie Cork for all the hard work they have put into this great website.
- All State, Coast Guard, Federal and Parks and Wildlife Regulations shall apply at all times.
- Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Kentucky spotted bass (black bass) will be weighed in.
- You must personally weigh-in your fish.
- The Launch and weigh-in site will be at Sam Houston Jones State Park.
- All contestants must wear a Coast Guard approved life vest when the outboard engine is running.
- No wake allowed at the landing.
- A contestant is not permitted to fish within 50 yards from another tournament boat which is anchored, tied or fishing the shoreline unless permission is granted.
- In the case of a two-day tournament, all fish must be weighed on the day they are caught.
- No refund of entry fee after September 24, 2004.
- Entry fee MUST be paid BEFORE fishing.
- Fish must be kept in a live well or on a stringer. Do not transport fish to weigh-in on ice or in ice water. Every effort must be made to keep fish alive. There will be a 8oz. penalty for every dead fish weighed in.
- Weigh-in will be at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday the 25th and at Noon on Sunday the 26th.
- Fish must be caught on the Calcasieu River North of the Salt water barrier between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday the 25th and between 7:00 a.m. and Noon on Sunday the 26th. The only off-limits to fishing time will be from 8:00 p.m. Friday the 24th until 7:00 a.m. Saturday the 26th and 8:00 p.m. Saturday the 26th until 7:00 a.m. Sunday the 26th..
- The tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions.
- Fishing will be done with a rod and reel and artificial lures only (pork rind acceptable).
- Contestants must be checked in 30 minutes prior to the tournament on both days. Failing to check in will disqualify that team.
- All applications for entry in the Ultimate Bass Club Shoot Out and the determination of winners and right to awards are subject to the sole approval and discretion of the Tournament Committee whose decision thereon is FINAL.
- All contestants must be registered with the Ultimate Bass website. **
** See notes next page.
‹ › For more products recomended by Ultimate Bass visit our Amazon Store
As an Amazon Associate Ultimate Bass earns from qualifying purchases.