Take Me Fishing™ today announced its Take Me Fishing Center will be at the Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow, offering boating, fishing and family fun for all outdoor enthusiasts. The Show, which takes place Jan. 20 – 24 at the Kentucky Exposition Center, will provide attendees with great new resources for where to fish and boat and give them a chance to win a Disney World fishing trip.
“Show attendees will learn about all the great information available on TakeMeFishing.org and enjoy interactive games that test their boating and fishing skills,” said RBFF President and CEO Frank Peterson. “Avid anglers will also be encouraged to sign up for our Anglers’ Legacy program to learn how they can help preserve our waterways by sharing boating and fishing with a newcomer.”
The Take Me Fishing Center will feature:
- Two boating and fishing simulators
- Computer kiosks with links to ‘where to fish and boat’ information in all 50 states, kids games and more
- Fishing expertise from Eastern Kentucky University and the University of Louisville anglers
- Opportunity to buy a license from the Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources
- Chance to win a Disney World fishing trip when you take the Anglers’ Legacy Pledge and promise to introduce a newcomer to the sport
More information about the Take Me Fishing Centers, including a full listing of show locations and dates, is available on TakeMeFishing.org. If you’d like to set up a one-on-one meeting or interview in Louisville, e-mail RBFF Sr. Communications Manager Stephanie West at email@example.com or call her at (703) 778-5156.
RBFF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase participation in recreational angling and boating, thereby protecting and restoring the nation’s aquatic natural resources. RBFF helps people discover, share and protect the legacy of boating and fishing through national outreach programs including the Take Me Fishing™ campaign and Anglers’ Legacy™.
As an Amazon Associate Ultimate Bass earns from qualifying purchases.