Help... I am in MSN and have no one to talk to......

Started by MotherNature, January 08, 2008, 02:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Really, I want to see if we can use this for the contest tonight  ~shade

Just post here if you have MSN in your profile and I will copy it or post your username and I will add it so that we can all test it out to see if we can use it at the same time lo

Oh.... mine is

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

-Dave-

Mine are

Dave
Bass-11

MotherNature

Quote from: fisherboy_01 on January 08, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

You use all of these on MSN?  :surrender:

-Dave-

I use the first 2 right now but I'm gunna use the last one for fish stuff
Bass-11

AB

Kal-Kevin

I'm there  >:D

Kal

MotherNature

Kal-Kevin

clubber

Lipripper

MSN hummm eye'm at work and know eye'm not in here but may be in it at home  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

Quote from: clubber on January 08, 2008, 03:01:30 PM
what does MSN mean??? I'm computer stupid!!   :surrender:
clubber I think it something like instent messanger chat room not a audio version.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

I think it stands for Microsoft Network Messenger

You computer should have an icon for Windows Messenger. If you check it out it will lead you to the right steps to get an account set up ;) You have to get a .Net password kind of thing.... I haven't used it for a while either so I have a bit of learning to do here as well.

I just thought that instead of trying to set up something new or complicated we could try this since it is already something that is secure and easy to use.

BlackStrat

Insert witty comment here

<><

BlackStrat

sorry...

that's:
Insert witty comment here

<><

-Dave-

Bass-11

Eric L.

I've done conferences with msn and yahoo both but never over 10 or so folks, if you're going to use voice it really just depends on their server load and speeds, yahoo used to always drop us after awhile.  If your just using the chat it should be able to hold quite a few.
Eric

Klowne

I have it and would like to join so I can taught my other program that is free and has a free host lmao

please dont ask about the name lmao

silversalmon

now clearing the throat here and probably going on time out.......but since nobody else has the @$# to say it......

did you think that maybe nobody else wants to talk to you  ~roflmao ~roflmao   ~an~

United States Air Force 1994-present

MotherNature

Quote from: silversalmon on January 09, 2008, 05:34:39 AM
now clearing the throat here and probably going on time out.......but since nobody else has the @$# to say it......

did you think that maybe nobody else wants to talk to you  ~roflmao ~roflmao   ~an~

So you need to clear your throat to say that lo

Time out is too good for that statement but since it is all I have right now it is what you get  >:D

I had plenty of very cool people to talk to and I think that it was better than Ventrilo! No hang ups or lag time. Not a bad solution to quick communication on contest night ;)

mjluddenjr

Does this offer a group area where everyone can just talk with out having to add user names? or do you have to add names to chat with them?

Bass Mafia

From what I can remember Mike  ~beer~ ~an~ we just kept inviting people into the conversation....

Head feels like  ~bu this morning...  lo

alduckhu

mine is          ~b~
www.karulures.com
www.koolwell.com
www.kasswinns.com
www.fishingsponsors.com

mjluddenjr

I will have to check it out when I get home....I know I have used my web cam with msn, but that was only with people who are already on my buddy list.

MotherNature

It was really kind of easy... I see that you got it up and running. I added you to the buddy list.

GRAPEAPE